SLNFC Membership includes:
- Eligibility to be involved with, and participate in programs and services.
- To vote at the Annual General membership meeting (18 years of age and older and membership obtained prior to the AGM )
- Have a voice in program planning and advocacy
- Receive updates from our website and Facebook Page
- Run for a position on the Board of Directors
Membership is available for Native and Non-Native persons 18 years of age and older. A family membership is available for adults which includes children under the age of 18.
*memberships are non-transferrable
*NEW*** Memberships expire at the completion of the Annual General Membership Meetings each June.
Membership = $2.00 per year